Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tuesday June 19th

It is a beautiful sunny warm day here in the little town of Elm City. The temperature is in the high 80's but I am cool as a cucumber under my AC.
At present it s still in it's dream stages but am gathering the bits and pieces and all the findings so I can actually begin to work on my Sewing Fabric shop. It will be done in 1/12th scale doll house size.
My friend Pat and daughter Niquie in Manitoba Canada and I are working on this together. Mine will be Sewing and Fabric and hers will be done as a Quilt shop as well.
This is a picture of a display I am thinking of trying to make to be a stand alone unit in the sewing room.
This the first piece I have made to put in my fabric shop room. We had to cut little 2x3 squares of fabric and fold and wind them on end boards and label them and glue them in place on the laser cut round table kit we got from Deb-Laue's International Dragon supplies a very special member of our Posse group. At present it is sitting in room waiting for other projects as I finish them.

No comments:

Post a Comment